Sunday, June 7, 2009

Roller Coaster Mood

Lately my mood has been like a roller coaster. It’s going up and down randomly. It’s like I’m having PMS or something. Right know, I can be laughing blissfully and crying out automatically ten minutes later.

I think it’s because I had so many things on my mind. I’m thinking about many things, simultaneously. I’m thingking about my mom, my dad, my sister, my other sister, my grandma, my aunt, my exam, my money, my assignments, my future, my friends, and then I’m thinking about mom again, dad, blah blah blah.

They stuck up on my head like bees. They sting my head frequently, makes me feel dizzy.

Well, I lost my appetite, too.

Why do things turn out to be so hard when we grow older? Everything seems complicated.

And even ditching class is a big deal for me now.

I miss my family. So much. It’s really really killing me.

For girls, usually their whole world is centred on boys, their lover. But for me, it’s centred on my mom. I could have a very great mood, but that mood would be crashed immediately as I called her, heard her voice, and figured out that she’s sad about anything. Or I could have a broken mood, and then I called her and knew that she’s fine and happy, my mood would rise instantly.

I love her with my whole life. And I miss her so bad.

No comments: