Sunday, December 12, 2010

Offence Leads To Defence

This is gonna be brief and twilight thingy so if you ain't a twihard, you don't want to waste your time reading this post, trust me :D

So, a few nights ago, I read a tweet of some random guy, and he said,"Dear Bella, your boyfriend sparkles and refuses to have sex with you, he isn't a vampire. He's gay!"

Well do you wanna know what I think of this guy? Moron. Idiot. I know it's normal for boys to want to have sex with their girls. But it's a whole different thing if a boy have sex with his girl tho he knows it'll put her into hell (oke aku ngomong sebagai muslim yang emang strict banget soal ini), if so, then that boy is a jackass!!

I personally think, or maybe twihardly think hahaa, that what Edward did is kinda super cute! He wanted to keep Bella pure and outta hell. Awwwwww.

Hmm I know it's actually silly I'm offended over that stupid tweet. Can't help it :P. Sapa yang tetep ngeyel baca sampe abis? Hahaa udah dibilangin kan kalo ga penting, kapok! Hahahahaaa

PS: deleted

No comments: